My reading resolutions for the coming year:
- Read all of Margaret Atwood’s novels.
- Read all of Jane Austen’s novels.
- Read at least 5 books each month, with a minimum of 2 teen/YA books.
- Read more teen/YA books that appeal to male teens and preteens. (This is what I have the most difficulty recommending at the library, especially when they’re around 11-14 years old.)
Other resolutions for 2016:
- Volunteer more.
- Work on my fitness – jog 3 miles without stopping.
- Be healthy, and change the habits I know need to change.
- Stick to my monthly budget.
- Go to Germany in October(!!)
- Spend more time with my dog. He’s the best.